Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

The dragons apprentice book review

The dragons apprentice is a interesting book about a 12 year old boy named Toby and a dragon named Klel. Klel and Toby live in a castle. Klel is kept prisoner by King Herat because of Klels amazing scales which can heal almost anything.  Toby tries his best to free Klel, and gets help from new friends named Kyhlene and Sanelle. They run into lots of problems, including a horrid Prince Blaise. In my opinion the book had a fast paced storyline, and it is very interesting, but I believe that it could still be improved. One of the things that I think would've made the story better is that the author could have added a death to the story or even a magical kiss. Even though it could still be improved, it was a great book. If you like fantasy books I recommend reading this. I would rate it a 4 out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.