Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Atlantic Slave Trade Triangle 🗺




This is my map of the Atlantic Slave Trade Triangle that I have created using MyMaps on google. This represents the process that happened with goods and slaves. Using the line feature, I managed to create a map that I can understand and that should be easy for others to understand.

What is the Slave Trade Triangle?
The Slave Trade Triangle indicates trade among three ports and regions. It was where the Europeans took the people from Africa, used them as slaves and then sold their goods.

What is the first passage?
The voyage from Europe to Africa is known as the first passage. The cargoes that were carried were guns and weapons in general.

What is the middle passage?
Guns and weapons were then traded for humans. They were then put on Slave ships and then sent to the Americas.

What is the third passage?
Materials like cotton, tobacco that slaves picked were sent to Europe and then sold.

2 comments:

  1. HI NADIA
    I really enjoyed reading your blog and thought the map was extremely well done. This post is well structured and very informative. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadia, it's great to see a shorter post from you instead of one that takes me ten minutes to read :D I'm a bit jealous of the pictures you were able to find. I used an edited picture of Molly's face on the Titanic in the Mediterranean Sea.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.