Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Yee yee we back in Business Babayyyyyyyy


3 things that went well
Personally, I think that our business and sales went very well. I think that our product was very popular in the market and it was enjoyed by the people that purchased them. I think that once we got into the groove of things, our packaging and presentation looked better each time. We did sell out of everything quite quickly which was quite amazing to me because I didn’t expect to sell out that quickly. We made $123.5c which was much more than we thought we would make because we made more burritos than we thought we would. I do think that I personally did very well on the packaging side of it because when we were serving to the customers, they did enjoy the look of the packaging. 

3 things that didn’t go so well
The day before market day was very chaotic. We only bought our supply the day before the sale and we also bought things that we didn’t really need, such as forks. Maybe instead of not purchasing forks, just to buy one packet. I also think we should have taken it slower with preparing the burritos. I did enjoy preparing the burritos and am glad that I packaged it because I made it look presentable. I do think that we should have worn gloves because it might have turned the customers off purchasing our burritos. One part of the feedback from a customer was to wear gloves so that is something that didn't go very well. There's always something that we can improve.  

3 things I would change 
I do think that we should have worn gloves while preparing the burritos for the customers. I do think that the customers didn’t like the fact that we weren’t wearing gloves if they even noticed. I do think that I should have been preparing the burritos from the start. I think that I should have also made more posters earlier and then put them all around the school because it would have drawn people to our stall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.