Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

14 English Language Features that took me a really long time to write cause my brain is slow :/


In English, my class has been learning about various language features. We were tasked to make a blog post, containing 14 different language features. I used a mix of features that I already knew, and others that I did not know.

Here is a slideshow that I completed my work on.
Slide template was found on slidecarnival.com

My learning was alright, in class I did get quite distracted but I eventually got the work done. I managed to complete the task, which was my goal. Next time I am going to focus primarily on my work instead of conversations going on at my table.


1 comment:

  1. Some great work here, Nadia. However, I'd check your isocolon, and consonance examples as they don't quite match up to your definitions :) I look forward to seeing the other creative writing work on your blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.