Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Our class is writing a jingle wooooooo!



What are we doing this term?
Image result for jingleThis term for music 9Ak is writing and producing a jingle for the fair go ad awards. The ad is to advertise our community which is Hornby!

What is my job?
My job for this is to write to Couplands and get permission from them to film in front of their waterfall. I have gotten permission since writing the letter and we are going to film in front of their man-made waterfall in front of their branch.

How will I ensure that we are successful?
At the start, we attempted to call them but then the lady on the other line said that we needed to have it in writing so she could get all the proper details.

What am I learning?
I am learning to write a business letter and how to communicate with businesses.

What am I wondering?
I am wondering when our class is going to film this advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.