Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Traditional Maori Medicine


For Social Studies, our class has been learning about early European settlement in New Zealand. I have learned about traditional Maori Medicine and all of the many aspects of it. I also have learned about traditional Maori cloaks. I never realised how amazing the Maori culture was until I research further and deeper into the parts of culture that I never even considered looking at. Digging deeper into my countries history has been a great experience, I think that learning about your countries origin and how it works is very important!  Here is the link to the video of Molly, Connor and I talking about Maori medicine... https://www.wevideo.com/view/1191081226
I made two piktocharts about Maori medicine and about Maori cloaks. The Maori cloaks piktochart somehow deleted, thank goodness I had a backup slide!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.