Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Fourth Practical for Home Economics 2019 Pizza


Teamwork Aspects 
This practical, our group did a much better job of utilising skills and measuring our ingredients. I do think that we all did so much better at sharing the roles this time and no one was left doing nothing, and there was no one carrying everyone else. We ALL managed to work together and all did our part to be finished 20 minutes before the lesson finished. We worked effectively, on time and we made little to no mistakes. We worked great as a group and I do think that every dish or meal we make will be delicious and efficiently made.

Improvements 
There was really nothing that I would change about how we prepared the Pizzas and there's nothing I would really change about the taste or the ingredients either, it all worked very well and this practical has been my favourite so far. As we finished 20 minutes early, we had time for the Pizzas to cool so that the ingredients didn't fall all over the place in our containers. I do think that as a group we do need to focus on the more technical elements of our preparation of the ingredients. When we are cutting vegetables a certain way or if we are mixing a dough, we do need to work on how we prepare our ingredients. I am still very pleased about how our dish was prepared.


Product Outcome 
We were all really pleased about how our product turned out and I wouldn't change a single thing because I thought it thought it tasted delicious. I do think that I should have put more cheese on the top but that was really the only thing that I would probably change because I think that my Pizza was perfect for me. The texture of the Pizza wasn't too dense, it was perfect, I think that I may make it myself when I get home and that I might make one big Pizza for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.