Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Second day of Musical theatre FOA2K17


Second day of Musical theatre

What have I learned today?
Today I have learned how to use your diaphram when singing. I learnt that in order to sing higher, you need to loosen up your diaphram. We all learned a range of different vocal warms up, as well as what the Broadway show looked and sounded like.  I'm so excited to be able to be part of the show. 

What am I wondering?

At this point I am wondering whether I got the part for my favourite character, Scar. I would like to be scar because of his personality. I normally would go for a female role. But since Scar has such a large personality, I would love to be his character.
Image result for scar the lion kingImage result for scar on broadway live lion king




Link to the circle of live song

The link above will take you to  the live Broadway show performance of the circle of life. This show is spectacular and would have taken a long time to rehearse. The colours of the costume to the strong voices just changed the whole atmosphere. Thats what makes this show so amazing.  As you can see, the Broadway outfit for Scar is out of this world. The colours of the costume contrasted really well with the set. 



Here is a photo of our day... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia, I hope you enjoy your role! It is fun trying different personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.