Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Its our motto... HAKUNA MATATA! Musical theatre 2K17

As the day of the performance nears closer and closer, we are getting ready to get our show done! That involves lots and lots of practise, which is exactly what we did today! Also today was what our school calls a mufti day, when we wear no school uniform. So today there was a little buzz in the air! 

We have been learning our cues (when we come onstage) how we come onstage, how to pronounce and act out our lines, and how the show will run in general. So today we had a run through of the script, which involved a lot of line reading and acting, as well as waiting for our cues. 

Since I am very organised, I have already some-what learnt all of my lines. The  think I need to work on the most is the expression I use. So far I am doing sort of well, I am using my expression well, but I think that I could do a bit better with staying in character. 

After going through the whole performance as a practice, I am sure that we are going to nail this performance.  My next steps are to stay in character and to use my expression more. But so far our group has been doing very well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.